How would you like to join an “OUTSTANDING” Montessori nursery, and join a truly dedicated team of some of the most passionate teachers working in Early Years today?
Our modern and expanding company are looking for high calibre Early Childhood Studies Graduates, Montessori (MCI) Teachers and NVQ3’s to work with Under 2’s, toddlers and pre-schoolers.
Blue Butterfly Montessori is located in the heart of affluent Pinner Village, North-West London. (5 mins from Pinner tube, metropolitan line- 20 mins to Baker St)
Skills we are looking for:
- Early childhood studies graduates. Montessori diploma graduates (MCI.)
- Minimum NVQ 3, NNEB, Cache Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Thorough knowledge of Ofsted standards and procedures
- Experience with under 2’s preferred but not necessary
- Minimum 12 months’ proven experience as a level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse
- Strong Communication skills- good command of spoken and written English.
- Passion and enthusiasm for working with children.
- A competitive salary with a Performance Related Bonus that reflects your expertise and ability.
- ‘Employee of the Term’ award who receives a £500 bonus.
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Two paid sick days annually.
- One additional holiday for every full year of service.
- Annual Leave on your birthday (additional to your holiday allowance)
- A small reward for 100% attendance and punctuality.
- An excellent working environment in a well-resourced nursery working with a dedicated staff team.
- Excellent in-house training, opportunity to gain further qualifications, Virtual learning and career progression opportunities.
- Promotion opportunities with expansion plans.
- One Staff Training Day in the year
- A free polo t-shirt for every year of service.
- Two staff social events paid for by the company.
- Onsite parking
- Pension Scheme available