How would you like to join an “OUTSTANDING” Montessori nursery, and join a truly dedicated team of some of the most passionate teachers working in Early Years today?
Our modern and expanding company are looking for high calibre Early Childhood Studies Graduates, Montessori (MCI) Teachers and NVQ3’s to work with Under 2’s, toddlers and pre-schoolers.
Blue Butterfly Montessori is located in the heart of affluent Pinner Village, North-West London. (5 mins from Pinner tube, metropolitan line- 20 mins to Baker St)
Skills we are looking for:
- Early childhood studies graduates. Montessori diploma graduates (MCI.)
- Minimum NVQ 3, NNEB, Cache Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Thorough knowledge of Ofsted standards and procedures
- Experience with under 2’s preferred but not necessary
- Minimum 12 months’ proven experience as a level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse
- Strong Communication skills- good command of spoken and written English.
- Passion and enthusiasm for working with children.
- A Competitive salary with a Performance Related Bonus that reflects your expertise and ability.
- Generous Annual Leave Package to support quality time for you and your family.
- An excellent working environment in a new well resourced nursery working with a dedicated staff team.
- Opportunities for further training and career development .
To apply please submit your CV below, or for more information please see follow the link www.bluebutterflymontessori.com
2x Practitioners – Full Time – Under 2yrs
2x Practitioner – Full Time – Preschool (2.5-5yrs)
1x Montessori Teacher (MCI)- Full Time – Preschool (2.5-5yrs)
If you feel you are able to meet the criteria please e-mail your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org